Friday, May 3, 2013

Sunnyside [extra credit]




We were asked to make a map of Sunnyside, Queens. Here is a rendition of Sunnyside. The old with the new as a postcard On the back it would describe all the wonderful things about:
 Sunnyside
  • has wonderful parks
  • has great places to eat
  • easy access to the subway
  • has clean and friendly neighborhoods 
  • great public and private schools
It would have a faded map of Sunnyside on the back side. I didn't have the money to make an actual map/postcard. but this is how I would imagine it.
this is how I would describe Sunnyside as a livable community that has some nostalgic atmosphere. I have to give credit to the following for giving me an idea of what I wanted and looked around for and I did the photos so you can have an idea of how I see such a wonderful community.

The map picture to the right and the artistic picture uptop links:

http://sunnysidepost.com/about/

http://vimeo.com/43490786

Thanks for any input your classmate, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment